Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Leftovers Salad

Oh, internet.

Why, why did you ever introduce me to Fage yogurt? I am ruined. Ruined!



Ruined.

At any rate, I had some leftovers that needed to be used up relatively soon. I had acquired half an avocado, half a polmelo (by the way, those things are tricky to get out of the skin!) and 1/4 a cucumber. Chopped into bite-size pieces and topped with a dollop of yogurt, this made a wonderful side salad.



Instead of buying textbooks, I will now be buying fage + honey.

2 comments:

Jennifer N. said...

I can safely say that I will never be tempted to buy yogurt over books. I can't stand the stuff. I eat some almost every day, but I have to incorporate it into my morning smoothie or use it in a recipe.

My dog, on the other hand, ADORES yogurt. He gets some mixed into his kibble in the morning to cut down on... ahem... noxious emissions.

lunettes said...

That's because you haven't tried fage. :D