Friday, January 16, 2009

Hello? Anyone still out there?

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much, folks. Now that I'm back from holiday, my apartment homeowner's association got chided by the city for breaking code on many fronts. What does this mean for you? My balcony currently has no railing on which to post pictures. That makes it difficult to photograph, and as you well know photographing after dark or inside never produces pictures that are as good out of camera. This means a lot of pooh-poohing images that are pretty but have terrible lighting.

My lovely family got me a brand spanking new camera for Christmas, and I am very excited about using it in the new year. Thank you! Now to sit down and figure out how to work my first DSLR.

In the meantime...

I've signed up for a local produce box and am very excited about the possibilities. I should get a new box this upcoming Wednesday, so we'll see what comes along!

Last produce box, I got some collard greens but it was too late at night to photograph once they were done Look at the color!



If I can sneak outside once in a while past the contractors to photograph, I'll do my best. In the meantime, please keep watching!

No comments: